This past Sunday, the Easter Bunny came a little early to our house since we would be in Scotland for Easter this year. He brought us wonderful German chocolates, jelly beans, and gummy bunnies (from Haribo, of course). Between the Easter Bunny's treats and treats from South Carolina, we sure do have our sweet tooth covered (in chocolate) these days.
I learned over the weekend that the children in SC are out of school this week. My children are also out of school for both this week and next. Since you will not be able to see this blog until April 14th while you are on break, and since we will be out of town through the 17th, my blogs on German and Scottish connections will be put on hold until the 20th. In the meantime, if you want to send me messages, you can always send me email directly or by posting a comment on this blog. I will be able to reply to them as long as we are in Germany.
I hope you have a wonderful holiday and enjoy some egg hunting and chocolate bunnies. Happy Easter!!!!!
Auf Wiedersehen,
Frau Spitzer